The name of the village could come from the name of an gallo-roman estate ; Fusciacium or Fusciacus, located near the roman road. The first mention of Fussey is found in a document dating from 1012, under the name of Fusciacus.
Located at 606.80 meter high, in the heart of Hautes-Côtes, Fussey offers a large view over the Côte de Nuits and Côte de Beaune and over the plain until Jura and Alpes peaks.
Fussey has been known for a long time for its activity of breeding and agriculture, but since a long time it has also a wine activity.
Place de la Mairie
21700 - Fussey
Phone: +33 (0)3 80 62 73 97
Fax: 03 80 62 73 97