Français  English  Deutsch  Español

Region of Nuits-Saint-Georges Tourist Office
The Nuits-Saint-Georges App on Android Market Nuits-Saint-Georges on App Store

Oratoire Notre Dame de Bonheur - Magny-lès-Villers


Heritage from Magny-lès-Villers

This little chapel in Comblanchien stone, 9-meter-high, is located along the road. Devoted to Virgin Marie, it has been built thanks to Abbot Joseph Bard and a group of prayers of the « Legion of Marie », present from 1940 to 1960 in Villers-la-Faye.
The chapel is located instead of an old wooden crosse destructed at the French Revolution. Begun during the german occupation, it has been finished after the war. Jacques Verdel made stained-glass windows symbolizing a star.A metal gate is put to protect a statue made in a big lime-trunk, a virgin with a child taking a wine grape. To inaugurate it, a boxwood-garland of more than 2 kilometers has been made during several weeks in Villers, Chaux and Magny,and it was supported by jeniper trees every 5 meters on both side of the road between Villers-la-Faye and Magny-les-Villers.


Theme:

Minimum / maximum rates in Euros (subject to changes)

By mail
Oratoire Notre Dame de Bonheur - Magny-lès-Villers
Mairie
Place Saint Martin
21700 - Magny-lès-Villers

By phone
Phone: +33 (0)3 80 62 91 19

By web
E-mail: magnylesvillers@wanadoo.fr

Back to results

Pictures

Oratoire Notre Dame de Bonheur - Magny-lès-Villers - Magny-lès-Villers Oratoire Notre Dame de Bonheur - Magny-lès-Villers - Magny-lès-Villers Oratoire Notre Dame de Bonheur - Magny-lès-Villers - Magny-lès-Villers