The present church, devoted to Saint Léger, dates from 1849. It remplaced an older church demolished in 1846 and which were differently positioned. From the former church, we can still see a dedication dating from 23rd Octover 1451 located on the outside wall of the apse, and a metal cross.
Minimum / maximum rates in Euros (subject to changes)
Eglise Saint Léger - Meuilley
Mairie 4, place de la Mairie 21700 - Meuilley