Eglise - Flagey-Echezeaux
Heritage from Flagey-Echezeaux
Devoted to Mary, the church has been destroyed by dutch ill-disciplined soldiers demobilized from the army of Duke of Burgundy.
An extension (the actual choir) was inaugurated in 1459 and blessed by Bishop of Autun, Monseigneur Jean Rolin, son of Nicolas Rolin, advisor of Phillippe le Bon, founder of Hospices of Beaune.
The consecration of this event is located on the left side at the entrance on a memorial dating from second half of 15th century, and classified as Historical Monument.
Minimum / maximum rates in Euros (subject to changes)