Bed & Breakfast 3 ears, with 5 rooms, located in Argilly
Philippe and Julie are pleased to welcome you in their property, where you will be staying in the outbuildings of a 18th century house, located in a 2 hectare park where you can enjoy a rural setting and lunch on sunny days if you wish.
· 4 rooms decorated with taste and originality: the ‘Antan’ room (with 2 beds of 90cm – can be used as twin beds) and the romantic bedroom (with a 140cm bed) with a corner bath, on the first floor. The ‘Orée du Bois’ room (with a 160cm bed) and the room (with a 160cm bed) at the side of the patio – accessible to people with reduced mobility – are on the ground floor.
· Heated swimming pool opened from June to September.
· Patio with barbecue.
· Table d’hôte on reservation.
· -10% on the final price from 3 consecutive nights.
· Possibility to rent the annex for several nights in lodging.
A true haven of peace in the heart of Burgundy and close to the main attractions such as the Hospices de Beaune and the Château du Clos de Vougeot. Highway exit n°A31: Nuits-Saint-Georges at 9 kilometres.
• Baby equipment