House-Catering 4 ears, for 15 people, located in Argilly
This holiday cottage, totally restored, is a vast and independent house located in Argilly, a village between Nuits-Saint-Georges and Beaune. With a surface of 600 square metres, the house offers a relaxing atmosphere.
- Ground floor: beautiful dining room with a kitchen opened on the garden and its patio, living room, separated toilet. Tuned piano.
- First floor: 2 bedrooms with a double bed (160cm), shower room and toilet.
- Second floor: 1 bedroom with a double bed (160cm), shower room and toilet. 1 bedroom with 2 beds 90x200cm, shower room and toilet. A second stair give an access to the first floor by the side of the farmhouse: 2 bedrooms with a double bed (160cm), shower room and toilet, 1 bedroom with 3 beds 90x200cm.
- Superb indoor swimming pool heated to 28°C (4.5m x 6m).
- Large patio and parking.
- Fenced garden (2000m²).
- Covered shelter with a table football and a ping-pong table.
- 10 bikes available.
- Bed and bathroom linen provided.
- Wood central heating included.
- Cleaning at the end of the stay with additional cost: 10€/person.
- Equipment for babies: cot, high chair, changing mat and bathtub.
- Only one pet is authorized.
The holiday cottages ‘Le Moulin du Coq’ are the ideal place for a break during one night or for a trip in a pleasant environment. With your partner, your family or with your friends, you can discover the cultural wealth of Burgundy. Here is the start for several discoveries and visits in our region: the Château du Clos de Vougeot located few minutes from Nuits-Saint-Georges, the Hospices de Beaune, and the famous Route des Grands Crus to appreciate the Burgundian vineyards.
• Sheets, towels provided
• Privat parking
Minimum / maximum rates in Euros (subject to changes)
Low Season : 4200 €
Shoulder Season : 4420 €
Summer Season : 4800 €
During the week : 3090 €
Week-end : 2090 €
Visitor's tax : 2 €